Re: Including WOFF in ACID3

I agree with Sylvain's position and support it.

TTF is not a standard web font format; WOFF is.

Acid3 is thus broken and misleading in regards to web fonts.

Håkon, please reconsider...

Thanks,
Gustavo.

PS: In case anyone needs fonts for testing cross-browser metrics and rendering -- I would be happy to provide some, or develop special ones to test specific issues.