Re: FtF Meeting

Hi Tab,

> Are we still on track to have a face-to-face April 1st and 2nd, like
> we discussed at TPAC?

You're asking about a web fonts group meeting?  The charter is under review currently, once comments have been submitted the W3C AC reviews the proposal and decides whether to charter the group.  I would check with your AC rep for more info about that.



Received on Wednesday, 3 March 2010 04:07:06 UTC