RE: Webfonts from FontFont

Adam Twardoch wrote:

>I was very happy to discover your tool a few days ago. Of course, your
>statement that other utilities "are now obsolete" is only true if one
>uses Microsoft Windows.

Point taken.
Concerning my use of the word "obsolete" to describe the product of anyone else's hard work: this was and is a mistake. And I retract and apologize to any and all who deserve such. Misguided and inaccurate usage.
Consider me smacked upside the head.

>I'm glad you chose to distribute it as donationware.

"Surveyware" so far. With the results of the survey to be published for review by anyone interested in developments in fonts on the web and the concerns and interests of the development community.

Thank you for the vote of approval.

Regards,

Rich