Re: WOFF and extended metadata

On Jun 8, 2010, at 2:18 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> I would like to express my personal preference for option (b) for the purposes of localization of metadata extensions.

Just to clarify what we are talking about...

Was the proposal for localized extension blocks? Like this:

	<metadata version="1.0">
		<uniqueid id="lalala.1.0" />
		<license url="http://lalala.com">
			<text lang="en">A license goes here.</text>
        		<text lang="fr">Un permis va ici.</text>
		</license>
		<extensions lang="en">
		</extensions>
		<extensions lang="fr">
		</extensions>
	</metadata>

Or was a for localized versions of the entire metadata block? Quoting from Sylvain's message on June 2, 2010:

> Thus I propose that the metadata block accept multiple documents to keep orthogonal concerns
> such as extensibility and localization orthogonal:
>
> <metadata lang="en">

 Like this:

<metadata lang="en">
	<uniqueid id="lalala.1.0" />