Re: WOFF and extended metadata

From: Christopher Slye <cslye@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:33:08 -0700
CC: <www-font@w3.org>
To: <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Sorry Vlad, I agree it sounds like a UI requirement. Can you imagine a solution that satisfies this recommendation that's not? I can't.

However, I am strongly in favor of some language which specifically addresses this subject (the exposure of metadata to the viewer), so I do support the inclusion of this particular sentence.

-C