RE: WOFF and extended metadata

On Monday, May 24, 2010 6:15 PM Robert O'Callahan wrote:

> This mailing list isn't a suitable forum for requesting changes
> to the Firefox UI. A better forum would be the
> mozilla.dev.apps.firefox newsgroup.

I am not requesting changes to Firefox UI, nor to any other browser UI. The question I raised was about consistency in browsers behavior with regard to WOFF metadata, and is *not* about its appearance or how individual browser developers may decide to implement it. Please see my other emails on the subject where I summarized the current status of the discussion and the proposed spec changes.

Regards,
Vlad