Problems with web fonts.....

From: Serkant Karaca <skaraca@internetteyim.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:45:53 +0300
To: <www-font@w3.org>
      Okay this is a weird on for you. On my computer it seems like one of the default web fonts used on my pages has been replaced with wesbedin swing. I want to say the font use to be tahoma. Possibly ariel, or helvetica. Which can make viewing some of the sites weird. now all the default fonts are infact installed on the system and if i went to photoshop and use them they all work great, just something screwie I think it happened from using Adobe type manager and maybe shutting off the defaults by accident. At first it was system wide and I fixed it got my login screen (tahoma) and on the folders and such but I have been unable to reset it with IE. Any idea how I might find/fix this problem.

Serkant KARACA
Senior Software Engineer
Ankara/Turkey
http://nazelmas.blogspot.com