Re: Placement of accents on italic fonts

On 09/25/2002 02:48:06 AM Martin Duerst wrote:

>Expressed in these examples, my question is: For well-designed
>fonts, is c) (rather than b) or d)) a good approximation?

I'm not sure that any of these is a good approximation. Italic type is not
merely a slanted version of regular type. Within a given italic font, (b)
may be appropriate in some cases, (c) in others.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>