Re: Small versus Large Fonts

From: Franchesca Havas <ches@io.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:16:23 -0500
To: <www-font@w3.org>
Also try news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
To: Jason Gallagher <ICGALLAG@SMSD.ORG>; www-font@w3.org <www-font@w3.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Small versus Large Fonts

:I didn't even know that I was on this list!
:
:The simple answer is to use style sheets and important! to specify the
:fonts.
:
:For more detailed and specific answers you may have better luck posting
this
:message to a list of web designers such as HWG-techniques. Go to
www.hwg.org
:to find out how to get on this list.
:
:Frank