RE: Freely downloadable font with all ideographs defined in ISO 10646?

From: Simon Daniels <simonda@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:15:25 -0800
To: www-font@w3.org
Monotype's WorldType(tm) http://www.monotype.com/html/oem/uni_intro.html
possibly offers an alternative to Cyberbit.

Although I've not used Monotype's font, I've experienced performance
problems with huge fonts. In most cases I think you're better off with a
range of fonts covering the various scripts you require.

On the subject of Cyberbit, I'm curious about what happened to the other
fonts being produced by Bitstream for inclusion with Navigator 4. Maybe Todd
has heard a rumor about these?

Si
MST