Re: What the hell is going on here?

Vivek Bhaskar writes:

 > Someone (or thing) subscribed me to this list.  I did not receive the
 > FAQ or whatever on this list, but instead began receiving random
 > messages.  I don't really mind being on the list as interesting
 > discussions do take place here, but is always nice to know how one came
 > to be on a particular list...

My guess is that you are subscribed to www-font@netscape.com which is a
mail exploder inside netscape. You are not on www-font@w3.org's
distribution list. Please contact your system adminstrator to be
removed from you internal list.

I'm getting slightly annoyed by people complaining in public about
this list. Please consider [1] before sending a message not relevant
to fonts.

[1] http://www.acme.com/jef/netgems/clueless_users.html

Regards,

-h&kon

H   å   k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria §°þ#¡ª FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome