Re: Try Unsubscribing--You Can't

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 19:51:16 +0100 (MET)
To: www-font@w3.org

 > Well, that explains a lot!  I've been trying for awhile too, and I can't
 > seem to get off.
 >
 > Please!  Take me off this list!  And *fix* your subscribe/unsubscribe
 > automated email list!!

Please remain calm. Our automated list manager works very well.
Sometimes there are problems due to:

 - you being subscribed under another name/address -- this was the case
   for the first among the two recent messages.

 - you being subscribed to a mail exploder in the company you work
   for -- this, I believe, was the case for the second person. Please
   talk to your sysadm about this problem -- there is nothing we can do

Regards,

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria # FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome