Try Unsubscribing--You Can't

From: Rob Wood <rwood@hypergold.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:17:22 -0800
To: www-font@w3.org
Chris Lilley, Brian Stell and others have been discussing the rash of
irate, "get me off this list" mesages the listserv has received, lately.
Well, folks:  YOU CAN'T UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST! I've tried for 2
months to get off this list, I've followed the rules, I've tried
variations of the theme, looking for some hidden code--all to no avail.
So, the last resort of those who have tried everything else is to post
to the list they want to be rid of.  It's irony, but it's a fact.

PLEASE GET ME OFF THIS LIST@!%$#$^%

--
Rob Wood
HyperGold Web Services