Re: mailing list

with the subject "unsubscribe" (or possibly nothing for the subject and
"unsubscribe" in the body).

Sending irate messages to the hundreds of people on this list will neither
get you off the list nor earn you any friends. I know it's a pain to get
off mailing lists sometimes, but it's not the fault of everyone else
reading them.