Re: missing CR characters

Well,
www4mail does not encode html pages, it just attached them as a text
document of MIME type text/html.
For now the available workarounds are using the XUUENCODE, XMIME or using
GETSIZE to force auto compression using zip.

Okay, maybe we should support encoding the attached HTML pages using
base64 and Quoted-Printable

Thanks
Clement Onime