Re: Fault report

Dear,
This appears to be a problem with the html2ps porgram.
It apparently wants to have ImageMagick for Perl installed especially on
a RedHat system, well I modified to ignore completely ImageMagick and to
use pbm tools instead which seems to be installed by default on RedHat
systems.

What I have done is to include the html2ps_lynx and html2ps package
in the patch 7 tar.gz file.
(http://www.ictp.trieste.it/~www4mail/src/www4mail-patch03241999.tar.gz)

That would fix the GETPS problems except you don't want to offer that
option.

Thanks

Clement Onime