Fault report

From: <geoffh@southlights.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 99 23:54:00 NZST
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Hi there from New Zealand,

Firstly thanks for your great service, I have downloaded many files
to help me with my current project.

However I cannot download the following webpage.

getps
http://www.database.com/~lemur/dmh-airy-1826.html

I only get back 40 bytes (as below).
The page contains many formulae, that would be nice to have, so I
wanted to download it as a PS file, but it seems to hang?

Many thanks, Geoff......

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://www.database.com/~lemur/dmh-airy-1826.html.ps
Request Time    :  Tue Mar 23 18:53:19 1999
Delivery Time   :  Tue Mar 23 18:53:28 1999

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

We need your feedback to help keep this service going.  Send your web to
email experiences to info@bellanet.org.  Thank you.
Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

V1dXNEVSUk9SOiA1MDAKV1dXNEVSUk9SOiA1MDAK