Re: Simple help

Well,
Usually www4mail includes a MIME description that tells you the type of
the file, it could say something like "Exported SGML Document" or "ZIP
archive"

Such lines are there to give you hints about the type of file that is
attached.

Well, as far as I know the asp (Active Server Page) is Microsoft/Windows
own way of doing dynamic html pages. The web server created the HTML page
automatically. Usually you can rename the file to .htm and try to view
with a WEB Browser.

As for the second extension, the .001 tells me that it was a split file,
it is probably not a text file and you need to combine all parts together
to get the original file.
For more details send a mail to the www4mail server and in the body of the
mail place the following lines:
help mime
help split

Thanks