Re: Problem with UUencoding and Juno

Well,
This is not a problem but a feature...

There was a request a long time ago from a user from JUNO.COM that since
juno.com does not support MIME attachments could the server detect mails
from juno.com and automatically switches to using UUENCODING. Rather than
having the user complain about the inability to receive attachments.

As far as I know, no one from Juno.com has ever complained about it.

However I would look into the aspect of encoding text/uuencoded files.

Thanks
Clement Onime