Re: Please help!

Well,
I doubt if the www4mail servers will ever send you the document.
Error 403 - means that the site is listed as having adult only material or
the author of the site used keywords like sex, xxx and co to label his
site page.

In either case, there is nothing we can do about it, I would suggest that
you try to look for the same file from a different site or use a different
service.

Thanks
Clement Onime