Re: Possible bugs ?

Well,
I double checked the www4mail server and discovered that it had
difficulties try to process your mail (moving the subject line to the
body, but I have fixed that now).

Well, After testing with the Europe.htm page, I get correct results using
the Netscape browser on Linux (I don't really use MS)! It may be that some
of these problems could be as a result of the broken Javascript support
on IE browser?? I can't confirm that.

Anyway, your europe page  worked fine for me. The Get Selected Document
button worked okay!
The Sign In Button also works now.

Thanks
Clement Onime