Re: Summary Report published

Dear all,

I was not able to reconstruct the image you mention. But our
mailing-list here works reasonably well. So I got several
bullet-point lists of things, we discussed during the closing
session.

Now, I thought, that the summary report would not be the right
place for an unordered list of thoughts, comments and suggestions
from a brainstorming session.

But you were a lot of people requesting, that the end-session
should leave more traces than just the rough minutes we got.

So I took all the lists I got from Norman, Brad, Rob and Renato,
I merged them together and classified the results in three
categories:
-	Requirements for DRM
- Liaisons
-	Suggested Actions

The result of this can found under
http://www.w3.org/2000/12/drm-ws/suggestions.html

I linked this page from the minutes - overview, but also from the
summary report.

And Norman, I also added DOI to the related activities (and some
other along your suggestion).

I hope, everybody is now happy with this summary report.
Suggestions on the bullet-list can be made to the list and I will
update, as my time allows me to do.

Best,

Rigo