RE: XML Encryption

Thanks Rigo,

I think I understand better now.

What triggered my question is the statement that the work is about "digital
content (including XML [...])". Depending on what is actually being done,
this
could either be a building block or a considerable DRM activity in itself.
Where does the notion of digital content stop in this context?

BTW - I am aware of the XML Signature activity; it was mentioned
in the invitation of the workshop and during the workshop itself
(in fact, MPEG is looking at using that specification in the context
of MPEG-7).

Best,
Rob Koenen