Re: Workshop on Digital Rights Management

Could you please register at
http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=WSDRMJan2001

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further question

Thanks

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          2004, Routes des Lucioles
mail:rigo@w3.org        F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    http://www.w3.org/