Re: Defining mutation events

FWIW, I'd definitely support attempting some simplification in this area,
assuming some buy-in from other vendors to experiment.

This is the usage data we have:
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/143
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/144
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/145
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/146
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/147
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/148

However, I would not assume that this is a reliable indication of the risk.
One would have to take a look at usage in the wild to get a better idea
about the risk of removing or changing the timing of the events.

Is there an issue tracking this in crbug.com?