Re: Defining mutation events

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:54 AM, Dominic Cooney <dominicc@google.com> wrote:
> Sure. Let me talk to Elliott next week because I'm not familiar with his
> plan that Anne is referring to.
>
> Could we discuss this at TPAC? (Will there be a quorum of implementers?)

Yeah, if that helps we could.

I think there's at least three things we can do in parallel:

* Olli's suggestion that other browsers start signaling deprecation
more aggressively too in the hopes that the numbers go down a bit
more.
* We could remove some of the events that are not cross-browser or are
used less than 0.03%.
* We can investigate Elliott's plan of dispatching them using custom
element reactions timing.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/