Re: What is the DOM4 Attr interface used for?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:48:19 +0100
To: Roy Walmsley <roy.walmsley@ntlworld.com>
Cc: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Roy Walmsley
<roy.walmsley@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> If the living standard supersedes level 4 then where does it tell me that?

Well, "DOM4" is a fork (and out-of-date). I didn't know it was a W3C
Recommendation, but that's likely the result of W3C violating their
own Process document (as they did before with HTML 5.0 and other
documents).

https://platform.html5.org/ is a pretty good overview for that.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/