Re: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

12pm (noon) Pacific is 4am in Japan.  Our previous time was already
optimized for Pacific/Japan time (since it's midnight-ish in Europe).

Sadly, there aren't a lot of options that work for Pacific and Japan:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?year=2016&month=4&day=12&p1=234&p2=671

-Gary