Re: [DOM3Events] InputDevice API sketch

I'm glad to see the keyboard device info in the API sketch since that's
something we've tangled with in the Dom3Events (now UIEvents) spec. We know
roughly what keyboard device information we need to provide, but don't yet
have a satisfying place to house it. The InputDevice API looks good to me
from that standpoint.