Re: Change to Attr interface in light of XPath

I do agree that ownerElement should be put back.

But by not fully inheriting from Node, we lose symmetry with other types of
objects returned from XPath queries; we lose nodeType for example. If I get
a result object and nodeType tells me nothing, I need to look at the
prototype of the object or look at ownerElement, in this case, and see if
that object is in the attribute list just to know what kind of object I'm
working with.