Re: DOMError Status

On Thu, 5 Jun 2014, at 0:27, Glenn Adams wrote:
> According to recent tests I've performed, DOMError is implemented on
> Firefox, but not on Chrome, Opera, or Safari. I haven't checked IE.

DOMError is implemented in Chrome. Tested in current Chrome Beta (M36).
Having a web exposed constructor to DOMError is fairly new in Blink (end
of April). Depending on your test, you might or might not have
considered the lack of constructor as not implemented at all. Even
though the constructor is new, the implementation goes back to 2012 so
Safari might likely ship DOMError too.

-- Mounir