RE: [DOM3Events] Last Telco before WebApps F2F meeting...

Unfortunately, later in the week won’t work for me ☹.

My short status is that I want to finish some editing work on DOM Parsing and Serialization, and then I’m going to try to get as many DOML3Events bugs fixed (those assigned to me) as I can.

From: Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) [mailto:garykac@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 4:09 AM
To: Travis Leithead
Cc: wez@google.com; olli@pettay.fi; karlt@mozbugz.karlt.net; masayuki@d-toybox.com; kochi@google.com; www-dom@w3.org; hsteen@mozilla.com
Subject: Re: [DOM3Events] Last Telco before WebApps F2F meeting...

Sadly, I'll be in an airplane during our normal teleconf time.  Can we re-schedule for later this week?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com<mailto:travis.leithead@microsoft.com>> wrote:
With the WebApps F2F meetings happening next week, this is our last chance to get together before folks will be in transit (if attending) to the meeting. We should sync up on our status and plan for the F2F tomorrow. Please set aside some time to call in. Thanks!

The current list of active bugs in bugzilla is here: https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?component=DOM3%20Events&list_id=31835&product=WebAppsWG&resolution=---

Notes and previous minutes are linked from our Wiki page: http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events

Call-in details:

  *   IRC: Please login to #webapps (irc://irc.w3.org/) as you participate on the call, so that we can create an easy-to-read and accurate log for those folks not on the call.
  *   Phone Bridge: W3C's Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200<tel:%2B1.617.761.6200>; PIN = 3663# ("DOM3"); SIP information <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP>
  *   Time and Day of Week:

     *   San Francisco: 17:00 Tuesday
     *   Boston: 20:00 Tuesday