RE: Convenient way to create element and set its attributes at once

From: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:32:45 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Elliott Sprehn <esprehn@gmail.com>
CC: Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com <mtanalin@yandex.ru>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>

> It would be useful for HTML to do the same, so you could call "new HTML.div(...)" instead of "new HTMLDivElement(...)".

This seems like a really cool plan. (Although of course ES6 modules would be better, but, no need to hold up the platform waiting for them... namespaces are fine in the meantime.)

> It would also let us establish a one-to-one constructor to tagname correspondence, so "HTML.h1()" works instead of "HTMLHeadingElement('h1',...)".

I guess it would not be a constructor in that case though, i.e. you'd do `var myH1 = HTML.h1()` instead of `var myH1 = new HTML.h1()`, since otherwise you would break the `new X instanceof X` invariant.