[selectors-api] Republish with just a link to DOM4

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:07:34 +0800
To: www-dom@w3.org
CC: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Hi,

http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors-api2/ currently contains a full spec, and
the following in the "Status of this Document" section:

> Note: the Web Applications Working Group is no longer actively
> working on this specification. However, its features will be included
> in the DOM4 specification that is being developed by the HTML Working
> Group.

This may not be prominent enough, despite the bold text. I suspect many
readers just skip the "Status of this Document" section and go read the
spec. Keeping around out-of-date spec text at a non-dated URL is misleading.

I suggest that selectors-api2 is republished with only that paragraph,
whatever boilerplate is needed, and a link to the new location for this
spec. In particular, do not include the (now out-of-date) definitions.

--
Simon Sapin