Re: Call for Agenda- DOM3Events Telco tomorrow!

As with the last teleconf, I'd like to use the ED to drive the agenda again
(in addition to whatever people suggest in this thread).  I've updated the
ED with most of the comments from the last call, and I'll make another pass
at it tonight.

We've also had one more bug filed, and I added a link to in the ED.

-Gary