Re: Reminder: DOM L3 Events Telco Today

Superb! Thanks Gary. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to look through the issues before our call, but I'll give it an effort. Thanks!

-travis

From: garykac@google.com<mailto:garykac@google.com>
Sent: ?Tuesday?, ?September? ?3?, ?2013 ?2?:?12? ?PM
To: Travis Leithead<mailto:travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: wez@google.com<mailto:wez@google.com>, olli@pettay.fi<mailto:olli@pettay.fi>, karlt@mozbugz.karlt.net<mailto:karlt@mozbugz.karlt.net>, masayuki@d-toybox.com<mailto:masayuki@d-toybox.com>, kochi@google.com<mailto:kochi@google.com>, www-dom@w3.org<mailto:www-dom@w3.org>, hsteen@mozilla.com<mailto:hsteen@mozilla.com>

I think that the current ED is at the point where we can use it to drive the agenda for these meetings.

I've added "ISSUE"s to the current ED for all the outstanding bugs and open issues that we've discussed:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dom3events/raw-file/tip/html/DOM3-Events.html

We can simply search the ED for "issue " to quickly jump to the remaining open issues (in context).