Re: [DOM3Events] Comments on DOM Level 3 key events

On 10/26/2012 02:24 PM, Егор Николаев wrote:
> I must say that my original issue was only about alphabetical "key"
> value with or without special keys (Shift, Crtl,...).
> In this case, key='BrightnessUp' if 'Fn' was pressed and key='Home' if
> 'Fn' was not pressed would be good enough.

Having special use cases for some keys is unlikely a good idea. It would
be hard to understand. Also, one of the use cases if apps that want to
know at a given time which physical keys are pressed. This is not only
for keys with a character representation I believe.

Cheers,
--
Mounir