Re: DOMHighResTimeStamps in DOM events, use cases

I think we will need a new property. Although I would also prefer changing
Event.timeStamp to be Performance timestamps, it seems that the only way to
check if it was safe to compare it with Date.now() or Performance.now()
would be to check the magnitude of the timestamp. I like Event.systemTime
as well.