From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 5:22 AM
To: Jacob Rossi; Doug Schepers; www-dom
Subject: What is the plan for DOM3 Events spec?

Hi All,

I noticed the DOM3 Events Editor's Draft hasn't changed in what CVS calls "3 months" [1]. Is someone really going to push this spec on the Recommendation track or should we start a CfC to formally stop work on it? If the former, who is going to do what and when?

-Thanks, AB

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/