Re: [DOM4] Mutation algorithm imposed order on document children

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Elliott Sprehn <esprehn@gmail.com> wrote:
> IE9 _does_ expose the doctype node. It's IE8 that doesn't but I've ignored
> that case.

Did you try multiple doctypes? Or is the only change you want to make
the one about ordering? Seems kind of arbitrary to me...

(Also, changes we make here affect
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#serializing-xhtml-fragments
and may affect other specifications as well that rely on the
constraints a DOM tree enforces. Given that most browsers don't care
this does not matter that much, but we should make sure we follow up
with them.)

--
Anne — Opera Software
http://annevankesteren.nl/