RE: DOM3 Events - additional editing help to move the spec forward

Quick follow-up:
To my knowledge all remaining Tracker issues and other feedback previously sent to Jacob have now been resolved in the Bugzilla component for DOM3 Events save one last issue. I'm currently working through the final issue (accessibility feedback) but didn't want to wait until that was resolved before sending this mail. The spec has been dramatically updated in the past 3 months, and should now be quite nicely aligned with DOM4's Events section.

My plan, as mentioned at the March F2F meeting, is to resolve the last issue, then ask the chairs to start the LC process for this spec, with advancement to CR hopefully following soon thereafter.

This is not yet an official last call, but if you'd like to re-read the spec and provide additional feedback--this is a good time to do it. Also, if for some reason I missed responding to your previously written feedback, please re-send it or file a bug directly.

DOM3 Events (Ed. Draft) http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html
DOM4 Events section (WD) http://www.w3.org/TR/dom/#events

Thanks,
-Travis