Re: Improving the DOM

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> We introduce these methods on Element, DocumentFragment, and CharacterData:
>
> before(DocumentContent... nodes)
> after(DocumentContent... nodes)

Also: these names are not ideal.  They don't sound like actions, and
it's not clear what exactly is being done.  Unfortunately, I have no
good alternative suggestions.  I suspect people will figure it out
easily enough, since functions are always actions and there's not much
you can do that's "before" or "after" a given node that involves a
bunch of DocumentContent other than insert it.  So it's fine, but I
wish I could think of something better.