Re: Behavior of namespace during appendChild

Hi Boris, Bjoern,

Thanks for your replies, it clears my mind.

But now a next doubt pops up in my mind:
Is there a difference in a node X created with namespace "" and a node
Y created with namespace NULL?
If yes, what is the difference?
If no, should X.isEqualNode(Y) return true?

Regards,
Gerwin