Re: CfC: publish a Candidate Recommendation of DOM 3 Events; deadline October 21

On 10/14/11 8:40 PM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 04:27:50 +0900, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
>> encouraged and silence will be considered as agreeing with the
>> proposal. The deadline for comments is October 21 and all comments
>> should be sent to www-dom at w3.org.
>
> As outlined in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0234.html and
> elsewhere there are still outstanding comments, so this does not seem
> like a good idea.

The issues raised in [1] and [2] were submitted well after the
28-June-2011 deadline for comments. As such, it seems like they could be
postponed for the next rev/level of spec(s).

-AB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JulSep/0252.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2011JulSep/0253.html