Re: [DOM3 Events] "Super" and "Hyper" keys on Linux

On 2011/02/03 12:12, Joćo Eiras wrote:

>> But both KeyboardEvent.metaKey of Firefox and Google chrome return false
>> for Windows key on Linux and Windows.
>>
>> If Windows key should be metaKey, should DOM key event for both Meta key
>> and Super key return true by metaKey property? And if so, we should use
>> same key value for both meta key and super key? I don't think it makes
>> sense...
>>

> metaKey boolean is a state for when the key acts as modifier, say meta+A.

Do you mean that the metaKey property should return true when one or
more Meta key or Super key or Hyper key or Cmd key or Windows key is
pressed (i.e., any modifier keys except Shift, Alt (Option) and Ctrl)?

--
Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.