Re: [DOMCore] Making event initializing easier

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:31:58 +0200, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
> I support this.  I wanted to make event initialization easier in DOM3
> Events, along the same lines, but got resistance on it.  If everyone
> agrees to this approach, I think it's a win.

Cool!

> I'll send more technical feedback when this is reflected in the spec.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#dom-event-init

(With this new init() method the only thing you need to do for a new event
interface is to define an event initialization dictionary and its mapping
to the variables of your event interface.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/