Re: ISSUE-142 (multiple keypress): one keydown might fire multiple keypress/textInput events [DOM3 Events]

Hi, Hallvord-

I've now added wording regarding keys associated with multiple characters.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#event-type-keydown

I tried to account for the fact that multiple keypress events might be
fired, but for cases where the default is only a textinput event, it
should conflate the characters into a single event (as with a paste
operation).

Please let us know if this satisfies your issue.

Thanks-
-Doug