Re: textInput --> beforeInput [ISSUE-121]

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
> Hi, Ojan-
>
> Thanks for clarifying your proposal.  I've added this as a Last Call comment
> in our issue tracker as ISSUE-121 [1].  We will continue this discussion
> during LC on the www-dom list and in our telcons.
>
> I'd be very interested in feedback from the other browser vendors on this
> matter.

What is the implementation status for 'textInput'? If it's already
been implemented in various browsers, it might make sense to perform
all the steps in the filed issue, except the renaming step. I.e.
simply expand the list of cases when 'beforeInput' fires, rather than
also renaming it.

/ Jonas