Re: textInput --> beforeInput

Yes, I was thinking that myself about it sounding scarily similar to
mutation events. Though there could be a big difference b/w textInput and
mutation events if "user-initiated" is well defined. User-initiated action
would be far less chatty than the general DOM modifications that mutation
events describe.

Nonetheless.....correct me if I'm wrong, but it was my understanding that
this event was mostly to be a "catch-all" for text insertion (from keyboard,
IME, paste, etc). If that's the case, I think this event as described in the
spec is acceptable.

-Jacob