Re: FW: proposal: add input/keyboard locale to text and keyboard events

Is that fingerprinting as in phishing? Given that a phishing site usually
knows the user's IP address and thus the country, as well as the browser's
requested languages, does exposing the input locale really add to the
phisher's capability?

Aharon